Full services and lubes available.
The best way to maintain your car so you can keep it reliable and maintain its value, is to service it at least once a year or every 10,000 kms, whichever comes first. A full service usually consists of:
- oil and filter change with Penrite quality oils and Fram oil filters
- air filter replaced
- spark plugs replaced
- all fluids in engine bay topped up ( radiator, washer bottle, battery, power steering, transmission, brake fluid and clutch fluid.)
- All wheels are removed and brakes are checked and adjusted if necessary.
- All suspension is checked as well while we are here.
- Then all your tyres and tyre pressures are checked and adjusted.
- The underbody then gets a check over for any damage or wear. then we lubricate all the door hinges and catches.
- We then check all the lights to make sure you can see and be seen.
- The glazing and wiper blades are then checked and replaced.
- Finally a lube sticker is attached to your windscreen and any problems we have found are noted for immediate or future rectification.
Our aim is to keep your car running safely and efficiently and when problems are found, we work with you to find a solution that fits your budget and personal preferences. Normally we can explain what the problem is and then you get to make the decisions from an informed standpoint!